Chitika

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Read the paper is 60 Sec Only Probably Could Change the Future of Life Agan 10 YEARS

Read the paper is 60 Sec Only Probably Could Change the Future of Life Agan 10 YEARS Note the author of this book can be a valuable lesson:

"When I was younger, I wanted to change the whole world. Then I realize, how difficult to change the whole world, then I decided to change only my country. When I realized that I could not change my country, I began trying to change my town. When I get older I realize not easy to change my town. So I started to change my family. Now I'm getting old, I could not change my family. I realize that the only thing I can change is myself.
I suddenly struck me that if I could change myself long ago, I can certainly change my family and my city. In the end I'll change my country and I can change the whole world. "

There is nothing we can change before we change ourselves. Can not we change ourselves before knowing yourself. Will not know yourself before able to accept yourself for what it is.

Sources: Book prepare U'r Career Success Build Success From the Bench Foundation Lecture (Ryan & Prof. Sugiarto. Djamaludin Ancok, Phd.)